UFC Fight Night 90 is the first of four UFC events in the next seven days, with the first three coming in consecutive days throughout Las Vegas as part of International Fight Week.
In the main event of UFC Fight Night 90 — which airs exclusively on UFC Fight Pass — lightweight champion Rafael dos Anjos puts his title on the line against challenger Eddie Alvarez, a former Bellator champion.
The two men promise to put on an exciting matchup to kickoff the incredible stretch of events.
Also on the main card is a heavyweight slugfest between Derrick Lewis and Roy Nelson, while a number of up-and-comers grace the card at MGM Grand Garden Arena Thursday night.
But before the fighters can enter the Octagon, they must step on the scale for the official fighter weigh-ins at the nearby T-Mobile Arena, home of Saturday night’s UFC 200 event, on Wednesday afternoon.
Weigh-ins begin at 7 p.m. ET with a live stream available below:
Here is the full fight card for tomorrow night’s event:
MAIN CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 10 p.m. ET)
- Champ Rafael dos Anjos vs. Eddie Alvarez – for lightweight title
- Derrick Lewis vs. Roy Nelson
- Alan Jouban vs. Belal Muhammad
- Mitch Clarke vs. Joseph Duffy
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 6:30 p.m. ET)
- Alberto Mina vs. Mike Pyle
- Mehdi Baghdad vs. John Makdessi
- Anthony Birchak vs. Dileno Lopes
- Russell Doane vs. Pedro Munhoz
- Felipe Arantes vs. Jerrod Sanders
- Gilbert Burns vs. Lukasz Sajewski
- Marco Beltran vs. Reginaldo Vieira
- Alvaro Herrera vs. Vicente Luque
Be sure to stick with Campus Sports throughout International Fight Week for the latest results and news from Las Vegas.