Another weekend of college football is in the books, which means its time to turn our attention to the NFL. On Sunday, Week 3 of the 2016-17 NFL regular season rolls on with a loaded schedule.
Taking center stage on Sunday night in the primetime game is an NFC clash between the Chicago Bears and Dallas Cowboys. In the Monday Night Football matchup, NFC South rivals go head-to-head as the Atlanta Falcons make the trip to the Superdome to take on the New Orleans Saints.
When and where does your favorite team take the field this weekend?
The full television schedule for Week 3 of the 2016-17 NFL regular season can be seen below:
- New England 27, Houston 0
- Minnesota at Carolina, 1 p.m., FOX
- Detroit at Green Bay, 1 p.m., FOX
- Baltimore at Jacksonville, 1 p.m., CBS
- Arizona at Buffalo, 1 p.m., FOX
- Oakland at Tennessee, 1 p.m., CBS
- Cleveland at Miami, 1 p.m., CBS
- Washington at N.Y. Giants, 1 p.m., FOX
- Denver at Cincinnati, 1 p.m., CBS
- San Francisco at Seattle, 4:05 p.m., FOX
- L.A. Rams at Tampa Bay, 4:05 p.m., FOX
- N.Y. Jets at Kansas City, 4:25 p.m., CBS
- San Diego at Indianapolis, 4:25 p.m., CBS
- Pittsburgh at Philadelphia, 4:25 p.m., CBS
- Chicago at Dallas, 8:30 p.m., NBC
- Atlanta at New Orleans, 8:30 p.m., ESPN