Bellator MMA returns to Spike TV on Friday night with Bellator 175, featuring a rematch between heated rivals Quinton “Rampage” Jackson and Muhammed “King Mo” Lawal.
The two men previously faced off in the company’s first pay-per-view event and this time around King Mo will be looking to avenge his unanimous decision loss.
The co-main event is between Marcos Galvao and Emmanuel Sanchez. The bout was originally scheduled to be a featherweight contest, but after Sanchez missed weight by three pounds it was moved to a catchweight affair.
The main card also features an exciting heavyweight bout between Chase Gormley and Sergei Kharitonov.
How can you tune in to tonight’s event on Spike TV? Here is all of the information you will need to tune in from the opening bout:
Date: Friday, March 31
Location: Rosemont, Illinois
Venue: Allstate Arena
TV Info: Spike TV
Live Stream: Stream 1
MAIN CARD (Spike TV, 9 p.m. ET)
- Quinton Jackson (253) vs. Muhammed Lawal (212)
- Marcos Galvao (145.5) vs. Emmanuel Sanchez (149.5)*
- Chase Gormley (265.5) vs. Sergei Kharitonov (264)
- Lloyd Carter (148) vs. Noad Lahat (146)
- Steve Kozola (155) vs. Jake Roberts (156)
PRELIMINARY CARD (SpikeTV.com, 6:45 p.m. ET)
- Max Fuentes (138) vs. Brandon Shelhart (135)
- Asef Askar (157) vs. James Esposito (154.5)
- Brian Akins (156) vs. Mike DeLaVega (156)
- Cory Galloway (136) vs. David Garcia (137)
- Tom Holder (169) vs. Josh Streaker (170.5)
- Joaquin Buckley (171) vs. Justin Patterson (171)
- Tim Cho (150) vs. Joshua Hardwick (150)
- Manny Vazquez (130) vs. Nate Williams (129)
- James Bochnovic (205) vs. Matt Paul (207.5)
- Damian Norris (155) vs. Tom Shoaff (155)
- Adam Maciejewski (262) vs. Prince McLean (225)
*Sanchez missed the 146-pound featherweight limit. Fight changed to a catchweight.
Can’t get enough of Campus Sports? Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to stay updated with the latest news and exclusive giveaways!