Home COMBAT SPORTS Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor Betting Odds Released

Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor Betting Odds Released

-

On Wednesday, the combat sports world learned that Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor was finally set to happen.

After months of back-and-forth trash talk and public comments regarding contract discussions between the undefeated boxing legend and UFC lightweight champion, both sides were able to reach an agreement for Aug. 26 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.

Of course, immediately after the fight was announced, the oddsmakers in Las Vegas got to work and set the opening betting line for the superfight.

As you would expect, the lifelong boxer is the favorite.

RJ Bell of Pregame.com shared the betting odds shortly after the bout was announced and Mayweather is the overwhelming favorite.

Mayweather is being given an 86 percent chance to defeat the UFC star, while McGregor has been given only a 14 percent shot at victory.

  • Mayweather -900 (86% chance)
  • McGregor +600 (14% chance)

Mayweather vs. McGregor will take place at 154-pounds. It will be a 12-round bout with 10-ounce gloves.

Will Mayweather dominate like many expect or will McGregor’s heavy left hand land and change the landscape of combat sports forever? Sound off in the comments section below with your thoughts and predictions.

Can’t get enough of Campus Sports? Follow us on TwitterFacebook and Instagram to stay updated with the latest news and exclusive giveaways!

Photo Credit: Twitter/BossLogic

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

- Advertisment -

Must Read

Hottest Female News Anchors In The World

The news industry is booming with a whirlwind of events taking place across the world. With the wide range of politics, sports, and news...
- Advertisment -