The Ultimate Fighting Championship returns early Saturday morning with UFC Fight Night 111 live on UFC Fight Pass.
The action begins bright and early at 4:30 a.m. ET, live from Singapore Indoor Stadium. The event is headlined by a women’s bantamweight fight between Holly Holm and Bethe Correia.
On Friday, all fighters had to hit the scale to make their bouts official.
After the official early weigh-ins, all bouts are official and only one fighter — Carls John de Tomas — missed weight. De Tomas must now forfeit 30 percent of his purse to his opponent, Naoki Inoue.
The full weigh-in results for UFC Fight Night 111 in Singapore can be seen below:
MAIN CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 8 a.m. ET)
- Holly Holm (135) vs. Bethe Correia (136)
- Andrei Arlovski (243) vs. Marcin Tybura (242)
- Colby Covington (171) vs. Dong Hyun Kim (171)
- Rafael dos Anjos (170) vs. Tarec Saffiedine (170)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 4:30 a.m. ET)
- Takanori Gomi (156) vs. Jon Tuck (156)
- Cyril Asker (245) vs. Walt Harris (249)
- Alex Caceres (146) vs. Rolando Dy (146)
- Ulka Sasaki (125) vs. Justin Scoggins (126)
- Frank Camacho (169) vs. Li Jingliang (170)
- Russell Doane (135) vs. Kwan Ho Kwak (136)
- Carls John de Tomas (131)* vs. Naoki Inoue (124)
- Ji Yeon Kim (136) vs. Lucie Pudilova (134)
* de Tomas was fined 30 percent of his show purse, which goes to Inoue
Can’t get enough of Campus Sports? Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to stay updated with the latest news and exclusive giveaways!