Bellator NYC and Bellator 180 takes place on Saturday night at Madison Square Garden. The event — which airs live on pay-per-view — features three title fights and a number of legends.
Before the event could become official, all fighters must successfully hit their contracted weight.
The official weigh-ins took place on Friday morning, with the ceremonial weigh-ins set to take place later in the day at The Theater at Madison Square Garden.
Bellator NYC is headlined by a grudge match between Chael Sonnen and Wanderlei Silva, while the co-main event is a heavyweight affair between the heavyweight icon Fedor Emelianenko and former UFC standout Matt Mitrione.
The full weigh-in results for Bellator NYC can be seen below:
Bellator NYC: Sonnen vs. Silva Card (Pay-Per-View):
- Light Heavyweight Main Event: Chael Sonnen (205.8) vs. Wanderlei Silva (205.8)
- Heavyweight Main Event: Fedor Emelianenko (236.4) vs. Matt Mitrione (256.6)
- Welterweight World Title Bout: Douglas Lima (170) vs. Lorenz Larkin (169.8)
- Lightweight World Title Bout: Michael Chandler (153.8) vs. Brent Primus (154.2)
- Lightweight Feature Bout: Aaron Pico (156) vs. Zach Freeman (155.8)
Bellator 180: Davis vs. Bader Card (SPIKE):
- Light Heavyweight World Title Bout: Phil Davis (204.8) vs. Ryan Bader (204.4)
- Featherweight Bout: James Gallagher (144.4) vs. Chinzo Machida (146)
- Welterweight Bout: Neiman Gracie (170.4) vs. Dave Marfone (170.4)
- Women’s Flyweight Preliminary Bout: Heather Hardy (125.2) vs. Alice Yauger (125.6)
Bellator 180: Davis vs. Bader Preliminary Card (Bellator.com):
- Welterweight Preliminary Bout: Ryan Couture (168.8) vs. Haim Gozali (169.2)
- Lightweight Preliminary Bout: Jerome Mickle (155.8) vs. Anthony Giacchina (157.4)^
- Catchweight Preliminary Bout (168 1bs.): John Salgado (168.2) vs. Hugh McKenna (168.8)
- Catchweight Preliminary Bout (130 1bs.): Matt Rizzo (133.6) vs. Sergio da Silva (137.6)*
- Lightweight Preliminary Bout: Nate Grebb (155.4) vs. Bradley Desir (160.6)#
*Rizzo vs. da Silva becomes a 137.6 pound catchweight