The Ultimate Fighting Championship returns to the Netherlands on Saturday for UFC Fight Night 115, also known as UFC Rotterdam.
The event will take place at Ahoy Rotterdam, airing live in the morning in the United States exclusively on UFC Fight Pass.
In the main event, top ten heavyweights Alexander Volkov and Stefan Struve go head-to-head. The bout features two of the tallest heavyweights in the UFC, with Volkov standing an impressive 6-foot-7 and Struve at a towering 7-foot.
On Friday, all 24 fighters participating in the event stepped onto the scale for the official weigh-in. All but one fighter — Michel Prazeres — successfully hit their marks.
The full weigh-in results for UFC Rotterdam can be seen below:
MAIN CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 3:00 p.m. ET)
- Alexander Volkov (251) vs. Stefan Struve (264)
- Siyar Bahadurzada (186) vs. Rob Wilkinson (185)
- Marion Reneau (135) vs. Talita de Oliveira (135)
- Leon Edwards (168) vs. Bryan Barberena (170)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 11:45 a.m. ET)
- Darren Till (170) vs. Bojan Velickovic (170)
- Felipe Silva (155) vs. Mairbek Taisumov (155)
- Mads Burnell (155) vs. Michel Prazeres (159)*
- Desmond Green (155) vs. Rustam Khabilov (156)
- Francimar Barroso (204) vs. Aleksandar Rakic (205)
- Mike Santiago (146) vs. Zabit Magomedsharipov (145)
- Abdul-Kerim Edilov (204) vs. Bojan Mihajlovic (205)
- Thibault Gouti (155) vs. Andrew Holbrook (156)
*Michel Prazeres missed weight and will be fined 20 percent of his purse.
Photo Credit: Twitter