Week 5 of the 2017-18 NFL season kicks into high gear on Sunday with a full slate of games across the nation. Unlike the previous two weeks, this week’s first game will kickoff at your usual 1:00 p.m. ET time slot with no games being played in London.
The top FOX team during the early afternoon games — Kenny Albert, Charles Davis & Pam Oliver — will be calling Carolina vs. Detroit, while the CBS will have Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts & Evan Washburn on the call for the Los Angeles Chargers vs. New York Giants.
When the second set of afternoon games comes around, the networks will pull out their big guns.
Greg Gumbel, Trent Green & Jamie Erdahl will call the Baltimore vs. Oakland game on CBS, while Joe Buck, Troy Aikman and Erin Andrews drew the star-studded Green Bay vs. Dallas matchup on FOX.
When and where does your favorite play?
The full television schedule and list of announcer pairings for the remainder of Week 5 can be seen below:
Sunday, October 8
- Buffalo at Cincinnati (CBS 1 pm) Tom McCarthy, Steve Beuerlein, Steve Tasker
- NY Jets at Cleveland (FOX 1 pm) Sam Rosen, Ronde Barber & Kristina Pink
- Carolina at Detroit (FOX 1 pm) Kenny Albert, Charles Davis & Pam Oliver
- San Francisco at Indianapolis (FOX 1 pm) Thom Brennaman, Chris Spielman & Peter Schrager
- Tennessee at Miami (CBS 1 pm) Andrew Catalon, James Lofton & Chris Fischer
- LA Chargers at NY Giants (CBS 1 pm) Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts & Evan Washburn
- Arizona at Philadelphia (FOX 1 pm) Chris Myers, Daryl Johnston & Laura Okmin
- Jacksonville at Pittsburgh (CBS 1 pm) Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon
- Seattle at LA Rams (CBS 4:05 pm) Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta
- Baltimore at Oakland (CBS 4:05 pm) Greg Gumbel, Trent Green & Jamie Erdahl
- Green Bay at Dallas (FOX 4:25 pm) Joe Buck, Troy Aikman & Erin Andrews
- Kansas City at Houston (NBC 8:30 pm) Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth & Michelle Tafoya
Monday, October 9
- Minnesota at Chicago (ESPN 8:30 pm) Sean McDonough, John Gruden & Lisa Salters