It’s time for another week of NFL action with Week 12 kicking into full swing on Sunday afternoon.
On Sunday, everyone’s favorite new announcer, Tony Romo, will be heading to the booth for his second game of Week 12 alongside Jim Nantz after calling the Los Angeles Chargers vs. Dallas Cowboys game on Thanksgiving. Late Sunday afternoon, Nantz and Romo drew the New Orleans Saints vs. Los Angeles Rams.
When and where does your favorite team play and who will be calling the action?
The full television schedule and list of announcer pairings for the remainder of Week 12 can be seen below, via Awful Announcing:
Sunday, November 26
- Cleveland at Cincinnati (CBS 1 pm) Andrew Catalon, James Lofton
- Tennessee at Indianapolis (FOX 1 pm) Chris Myers, Daryl Johnston & Laura Okmin
- Buffalo at Kansas City (CBS 1 pm) Greg Gumbel, Trent Green & Jamie Erdahl
- Miami at New England (CBS 1 pm) Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts & Evan Washburn
- Carolina at NY Jets (FOX 1 pm) Thom Brennaman, Chris Spielman & Peter Schrager
- Chicago at Philadelphia (FOX 1 pm) Kevin Burkhardt, Charles Davis & Pam Oliver
- Seattle at San Francisco (FOX 4:05 pm) Kenny Albert, Ronde Barber & Kristina Pink
- Jacksonville at Arizona (CBS 4:25 pm) Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta
- New Orleans at LA Rams (CBS 4:25 pm) Jim Nantz, Tony Romo & Tracy Wolfson
- Denver at Oakland (CBS 4:25 pm) Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon
- Green Bay at Pittsburgh (NBC 8:30 pm) Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth & Michelle Tafoya
Monday, November 27
- Houston at Baltimore (ESPN 8:30 pm) Sean McDonough, Jon Gruden & Lisa Salters