It’s time for another busy Sunday across the league with Week 12 of the 2017-18 NFL regular season set to kick into full swing on Sunday afternoon.
Of course, unless you have DirecTV’s NFL Sunday Ticket, you are stuck watching whatever game is airing in your local market.
For displaced fans, that can be an issue, but luckily you can plan ahead.
This week, FOX will hold a single game while CBS has widespread coverage in both the 1:00 p.m. ET and late afternoon slots. To start the day, most fans on the East Coast will get to see Miami vs. New England, called by Ian Eagle and Dan Fouts. In the late-afternoon game, the Jim Nantz and Tony Romo will call the New Orleans Saints vs. Los Angeles Rams.
Which game will be airing in your local market and how can you tune in to see your favorite team take the field?
A full breakdown of the Week 12 NFL local coverage can be seen at 506 Sports, with the entire TV schedule provided below.
Sunday, November 26
- Cleveland at Cincinnati (CBS 1 pm) Andrew Catalon, James Lofton
- Tennessee at Indianapolis (FOX 1 pm) Chris Myers, Daryl Johnston & Laura Okmin
- Buffalo at Kansas City (CBS 1 pm) Greg Gumbel, Trent Green & Jamie Erdahl
- Miami at New England (CBS 1 pm) Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts & Evan Washburn
- Carolina at NY Jets (FOX 1 pm) Thom Brennaman, Chris Spielman & Peter Schrager
- Chicago at Philadelphia (FOX 1 pm) Kevin Burkhardt, Charles Davis & Pam Oliver
- Seattle at San Francisco (FOX 4:05 pm) Kenny Albert, Ronde Barber & Kristina Pink
- Jacksonville at Arizona (CBS 4:25 pm) Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta
- New Orleans at LA Rams (CBS 4:25 pm) Jim Nantz, Tony Romo & Tracy Wolfson
- Denver at Oakland (CBS 4:25 pm) Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon
- Green Bay at Pittsburgh (NBC 8:30 pm) Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth & Michelle Tafoya
Monday, November 27
- Houston at Baltimore (ESPN 8:30 pm) Sean McDonough, Jon Gruden & Lisa Salters