This weekend, the Ultimate Fighting Championship kicks off the final month of 2017 with a stacked UFC 218 fight card at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, Michigan.
The event is headlined by a featherweight championship bout between current title holder Max Holloway and former champ Jose Aldo. The two men faced off earlier this year, with Holloway unifying the titles. Now, he’ll look to cement his status as the best 145-pounder in the world.
In the co-main event, heavyweights Alistair Overeem and Francis Ngannou go head-to-head in what should be a thrilling slugfest.
Also featured on the UFC 218 main card is a bout between top lightweight contenders Justin Gaethje and Eddie Alvarez, who served as coaches on season 26 of The Ultimate Fighter.
Ahead of the weekend’s event, the UFC released the “Countdown to UFC 218: Holloway vs. Aldo 2” on FOX Sports 1 Sunday night.
If you missed out on Sunday night’s preview show, you can watch the full UFC 218 Countdown episode below, along with the full fight card for Saturday night’s pay-per-view:
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10:00 p.m. ET)
- Champ Max Holloway vs. Jose Aldo – for featherweight title
- Francis Ngannou vs. Alistair Overeem
- Henry Cejudo vs. Sergio Pettis
- Eddie Alvarez vs. Justin Gaethje
- Tecia Torres vs. Michelle Waterson
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Paul Felder vs. Charles Oliveira
- Yancy Medeiros vs. Alex Oliveira
- Drakkar Klose vs. David Teymur
- Cortney Casey vs. Felice Herrig
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 6:15 p.m. ET)
- Abdul Razak Alhassan vs. Sabah Homasi
- Jeremy Kimball vs. Dominick Reyes
- Allen Crowder vs. Justin Willis
- Amanda Cooper vs. Angela Magana