The Ultimate Fighting Championship returns to pay-per-view this weekend for UFC 218 in Detroit, Michigan.
In the main event, featherweight champion Max Holloway puts his belt on the line against former title holder Jose Aldo. The stacked event features a co-main event in the heavyweight division between Francis Ngannou and Alistair Overeem.
Also on the main card is a battle between TUF 26 coaches Eddie Alvarez and Justin Gaethje, a flyweight contender bout between Henry Cejudo and Sergio Pettis, and a strawweight matchup between Tecia Torres and Michelle Waterson.
Before the bouts could be official, however, all fighters had to step onto the scale at the fighter hotel on Friday morning.
All fighters successfully hit their marks.
The full weigh-in results for Saturday night’s event can be seen below.
UFC 218 Weigh-in Results
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Champ Max Holloway (145) vs. Jose Aldo (145) – for featherweight title
- Francis Ngannou (262) vs. Alistair Overeem (247)
- Henry Cejudo (126) vs. Sergio Pettis (126)
- Eddie Alvarez (155) vs. Justin Gaethje (156)
- Tecia Torres (116) vs. Michelle Waterson (115)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Paul Felder (155.5) vs. Charles Oliveira (154.5)
- Yancy Medeiros (170) vs. Alex Oliveira (170.5)
- Drakkar Klose (156) vs. David Teymur (156)
- Cortney Casey (115.5) vs. Felice Herrig (115.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 6:15 p.m. ET)
- Abdul Razak Alhassan (170) vs. Sabah Homasi (170.5)
- Jeremy Kimball (205) vs. Dominick Reyes (205)
- Allen Crowder (237) vs. Justin Willis (265)
- Amanda Cooper (116) vs. Angela Magana (115)