NFL schedule Week 16 TV coverage, start times, betting odds and scores for the latest weekend of action in the 2017-18 NFL regular season.
Another week of NFL action is set to kickoff on Saturday afternoon when the Indianapolis Colts travel to M&T Bank Stadium for an AFC showdown against the Baltimore Ravens as part of a special Saturday double-header.
With just two weeks remaining in the regular season, it is do-or-die for a number of teams looking to punch their ticket to the postseason.
Luckily for NFL fans everywhere, if there is a game you want to watch, there are various ways you can tune in even if you are unable to get to a television.
The available options are:
The full schedule for Week 16 of the 2017-18 NFL season can be seen below (all times Eastern):
Saturday, Dec. 23
- Indianapolis Colts at Baltimore Ravens, 4:30 p.m., NFL Network
- Minnesota Vikings at Green Bay Packers, 8:30 p.m., NBC
Sunday, Dec. 24
- Detroit Lions at Cincinnati Bengals, 1 p.m., Fox
- Miami Dolphins at Kansas City Chiefs, 1 p.m., CBS
- Buffalo Bills at New England Patriots, 1 p.m., CBS
- Cleveland Browns at Chicago Bears, 1 p.m., CBS
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Carolina Panthers, 1 p.m., Fox
- Atlanta Falcons at New Orleans Saints, 1 p.m., Fox
- Denver Broncos at Washington Redskins, 1 p.m., CBS
- Los Angeles Rams at Tennessee Titans, 1 p.m., Fox
- Los Angeles Chargers at New York Jets, 1 p.m., CBS
- Jacksonville Jaguars at San Francisco 49ers, 4:05 p.m.
- Seattle Seahawks at Dallas Cowboys, 4:25 p.m., Fox
- New York Giants at Arizona Cardinals, 4:25 p.m., Fox
Monday, Dec. 25
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Houston Texans, 4:30 p.m., NBC, NFL Network, Amazon Prime
- Oakland Raiders at Philadelphia Eagles, 8:30 p.m., ESPN