The Ultimate Fighting Championship caps off a busy 2017 with UFC 219 on Saturday night.
The pay-per-view event — which takes place at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas — is headlined by a bout in the women’s featherweight division with Cris Cyborg putting her belt on the line against former women’s bantamweight queen Holly Holm.
Also on the main card are two top contender bouts; one at lightweight and another in the women’s strawweight division.
No. 2 lightweight Khabib Nurmagomedov makes his long-awaited return to the Octagon and puts his undefeated record on the line against No. 4 Edson Barboza. It is a classic striker vs. grappler matchup.
We will also see No. 6 Cynthia Calvillo look to cap off an impressive debut year inside of the Octagon when she takes on former strawweight champion Carla Esparza, who is ranked No. 9.
How can you tune in to Saturday night’s pay-per-view? Here is all of the information you will need to catch the action from start to finish:
UFC 219 Fight Card
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10:00 p.m. ET)
- Champ Cris Cyborg (145) vs. Holly Holm (144) – for women’s featherweight title
- Khabib Nurmagomedov (155.5) vs. Edson Barboza (155)
- Marc Diakiese (155.5) vs. Dan Hooker (155.5)
- Cynthia Calvillo (116) vs. Carla Esparza (115.5)
- Carlos Condit (170.5) vs. Neil Magny (170.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8:00 p.m. ET)
- Khalil Rountree (205) vs. Michal Oleksiejczuk (203.5)
- Myles Jury (146) vs. Rick Glenn (145.5)
- Omari Akhmedov (185.5) vs. Marvin Vettori (185.5)
- Louis Smolka (126) vs. Matheus Nicolau (125.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 7:30 p.m. ET)
- Tim Elliott (135) vs. Mark Delarosa (135.5)
Be sure to stay tuned to Campus Sports throughout the night for full results and highlights from Las Vegas.