NFL schedule Week 17 TV coverage, start times, betting odds and scores for the final weekend of action in the 2017-18 NFL regular season.
It’s the final week of the 2017-18 NFL regular season with a handful of playoff spots still up for grabs on New Year’s Eve.
With some teams having their season on the line, the NFL is forgoing its Sunday Night Football schedule and bringing us all 32 teams in action within the 1:00 p.m. ET and late afternoon slate.
If you are unable to get to a television, have no fear.
Luckily for NFL fans everywhere, if there is a game you want to watch, there are various ways you can tune in even if you are unable to get to a television.
The available options are:
When is your favorite team set to take the field for the final regular season game of the year?
The full schedule for Week 17 of the 2017-18 NFL season can be seen below (all times Eastern):
- Green Bay at Detroit (-9): 1:00 p.m. Fox
- Houston at Indianapolis (Even): 1:00 p.m. CBS
- Chicago at Minnesota (-12.5): 1:00 p.m. Fox
- N.Y. Jets at New England (-16.5): 1:00 p.m. CBS
- Washington (-3.5) at N.Y. Giants: 1:00 p.m. Fox
- Dallas at Philadelphia (-2): 1:00 p.m. Fox
- Cleveland at Pittsburgh (-14.5): 1:00 p.m. CBS
- Buffalo (-2.5) at Miami: 4:25 p.m. CBS
- Carolina at Atlanta (-3): 4:25 p.m. Fox
- Cincinnati at Baltimore (-10): 4:25 p.m. CBS
- Jacksonville at Tennessee (-5): 4:25 p.m. CBS
- New Orleans (-7.5) at Tampa Bay: 4:25 p.m. Fox
- Arizona at Seattle (-7): 4:25 p.m. Fox
- Kansas City at Denver (-2.5): 4:25 p.m. CBS
- Oakland at L.A. Chargers (-7): 4:25 p.m. CBS
- San Francisco at L.A. Rams (-6.5): 4:25 pm Fox