The early 2018 Heisman Trophy odds have been released following the conclusion of this season’s College Football Playoff National Championship Game.
One of the players who was a participant in the big game, Georgia quarterback Jake Fromm, will enter next season as one of the early betting favorites for the award. Sports Betting Dime released their early odds this week with Fromm receiving 10-1 odds.
Another quarterback, Penn State’s Trace McSorley, follows closely behind at 14-1, along with running backs Jonathan Taylor of Wisconsin and Georgia’s D’Andre Swift.
Stanford running back Bryce Love, the runner-up from 2017, sits with 15-1 odds.
Is your favorite player or a star from your favorite program set to enter next season’s campaign on the early Heisman radar?
You can check out the full list of Sports Betting Dime’s early 2018 Heisman Trophy odds below:
- Jake Fromm, QB, Georgia: 10/1
- Trace McSorley, QB, Penn State: 14/1
- Jonathan Taylor, RB, Wisconsin: 14/1
- D’Andre Swift, RB, Georgia: 14/1
- Bryce Love, RB, Stanford: 15/1
- Shea Patterson, QB, Michigan: 16/1
- Jarrett Stidham, QB, Auburn: 20/1
- Khalil Tate, QB, Arizona: 20/1
- Jalen Hurts, QB, Alabama: 22/1
- Kelly Bryant, QB, Clemson: 25/1
- Sam Ehlinger, QB, Texas: 25/1
- Dwayne Haskins, QB, Ohio State: 30/1
- Justin Herbert, QB, Oregon: 30/1
- Deondre Francois, QB, Florida State: 30/1
- Kyler Murray, QB, Oklahoma: 35/1
- Ed Oliver, DT, Houston: 35/1
- Nick Bosa, DE, Ohio State: 35/1
- Nick Fitzgerald, QB, Mississippi State: 35/1
- Jake Browning, QB, Washington: 35/1
- McKenzie Milton, QB, UCF: 35/1
- Tua Tagovailoa, QB, Alabama: 50/1