On Friday, all 22 participants from UFC 220 had to step onto the scale for the official fighter weigh-ins. Luckily for the fans, every fighter was able to hit their mark to make the first UFC pay-per-view of 2018 official.
UFC 220 is headlined by a heavyweight championship bout between current title holder Stipe Miocic and heavy-handed challenger Francis Ngannou.
In the co-main event, Daniel Cormier puts his light heavyweight title on the line against Volkan Oezdemir.
If you missed out on Friday’s official weigh-ins, we have you covered.
The full weigh-in results for UFC 220 can be seen below:
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10:00 p.m. ET)
- Champ Stipe Miocic (246) vs. Francis Ngannou (263) – for heavyweight title
- Champ Daniel Cormier (205) vs. Volkan Oezdemir (205) – for light heavyweight title
- Shane Burgos (146) vs. Calvin Kattar (145.5)
- Francimar Barroso (205) vs. Gian Villante (206)
- Thomas Almeida (135.5) vs. Rob Font (136)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Fox Sports 1, 8:00 p.m. ET)
- Kyle Bochniak (146) vs. Brandon Davis (146)
- Abdul Razak Alhassan (170) vs. Sabah Homasi (171)
- Dustin Ortiz (125.5) vs. Alexandre Pantoja (126)
- Julio Arce (146) vs. Dan Ige (145.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 7:00 p.m. ET)
- Enrique Barzola (145.5) vs. Matt Bessette (146)
- Islam Makhachev (156) vs. Gleison Tibau (155)