It’s officially fight day as the Ultimate Fighting Championship brings us its first pay-per-view of 2018 with UFC 220. UFC 220 kicks off the new year with a bang, bringing mixed martial arts fans two title fights to cap off a stellar night.
In the main event, heavyweight champion Stipe Miocic looks to establish himself as the most dominant UFC heavyweight of all-time by breaking the record for most title defenses when he faces heavy-handed challenger Francis Ngannou.
The co-main event will feature light heavyweight title holder Daniel Cormier defending his belt against Volkan Oezdemir, who trains in Florida with Cormier’s former training partner, Luke Rockhold.
The pay-per-view action will kick off with a bantamweight scrap between Thomas Almeida and Rob Font.
How can you tune in to Saturday night’s event? All of the information you need to catch the action from the opening bout can be seen below:
Date: Saturday, Jan. 20
Location: Boston, Massachussetts
Venue: TD Garden
TV Info: UFC Fight Pass, FOX Sports 1 & Pay-per-view
Live Stream: Stream 1 (Early Prelims) | Stream 2 (FS1 Prelims) | Stream 3 (PPV)
UFC 220 Fight Card
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10:00 p.m. ET)
- Champ Stipe Miocic (246) vs. Francis Ngannou (263) – for heavyweight title
- Champ Daniel Cormier (205) vs. Volkan Oezdemir (205) – for light heavyweight title
- Shane Burgos (146) vs. Calvin Kattar (145.5)
- Francimar Barroso (205) vs. Gian Villante (206)
- Thomas Almeida (135.5) vs. Rob Font (136)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Fox Sports 1, 8:00 p.m. ET)
- Kyle Bochniak (146) vs. Brandon Davis (146)
- Abdul Razak Alhassan (170) vs. Sabah Homasi (171)
- Dustin Ortiz (125.5) vs. Alexandre Pantoja (126)
- Julio Arce (146) vs. Dan Ige (145.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 7:00 p.m. ET)
- Enrique Barzola (145.5) vs. Matt Bessette (146)
- Islam Makhachev (156) vs. Gleison Tibau (155)