The Ultimate Fighting Championship returns on Saturday night for UFC Fight Night 125 in Brazil.
In the main event, former light heavyweight champion Lyoto Machida enters the Octagon against Eryk Anders, a former Alabama football player who called for the bout, in a middleweight affair.
The planned co-main event between John Dodson and Pedro Munhoz has been scrapped after Munhoz badly missed weight, so former women’s bantamweight title contender Valentina Shevchenko will move into the slot with her bout against Priscila Cachoeira.
How can you tune in to Saturday night’s event? Here is all of the information you will need to catch the action from the opening bout:
UFC Fight Night 125 Fight Card
MAIN CARD (FOX Sports 1, 10 p.m. ET)
- Lyoto Machida (186) vs. Eryk Anders* (186)
- John Dodson (135) vs. Pedro Munhoz** (140)
- Priscila Cachoeira (126) vs. Valentina Shevchenko (125)
- Desmond Green (156) vs. Michel Prazeres*** (161)
- Marcelo Golm (247) vs. Timothy Johnson (263)
- Thiago “Marreta” Santos (185) vs. Anthony Smith (186)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Tim Means (171) vs. Sergio Moraes (171)
- Damir Hadzovic (156) vs. Alan Patrick (156)
- Douglas de Andrade (135) vs. Marlon Vera (136)
- Iuri Alcantara (136) vs. Joe Soto (135)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 7 p.m. ET)
- Deiveson Figueiredo (126) vs. Joseph Morales (126)
- Polyana Viana (116) vs. Maia Stevenson (116)
* – Anders missed the middleweight limit on his first try and was given an additional one hour to hit the mark since he’s fighting in the main event. He made weight on his second attempt.
** – Munhoz missed the bantamweight limit and will be fined 20 percent of his show money, which goes to Dodson. Additionally, if Munhoz wins, he will forfeit 20 percent of his win bonus to Dodson.
*** – Prazeres missed the lightweight limit and will be fined 20 percent of his show money, which goes to Green. Additionally, if Prazeres wins, he will forfeit 20 percent of his win bonus to Green.