The Ultimate Fighting Championship returns to network television this weekend with UFC on FOX 28 at Amway Center in Orlando, Florida.
In the main event of UFC on FOX 28, featherweight contenders Jeremy Stephens and Josh Emmett are set to go head-to-head. The co-main event features top strawweight contenders Jessica Andrade and Tecia Torres, while Ovince Saint Preux, Ilir Latifi and Mike Perry will all be making appearances on the main card.
Ahead of the event, all fighters must first make weight at the official weigh-ins which are taking place at the host hotel.
All main card participants successfully made weight without issue.
Following this morning’s official weigh-ins, fans will get the opportunity to see their favorite fighters up close and personal at the ceremonial weigh-ins which take place at 6:00 p.m. ET at Amway Center, the same venue which plays host to tomorrow night’s event.
The full weigh-in results and video for Friday’s weigh-ins can be seen below:
MAIN CARD (FOX, 8:00 p.m. ET)
- Jeremy Stephens (146) vs. Josh Emmett (146)
- Jessica Andrade (116) vs. Tecia Torres (116)
- Ilir Latifi (206) vs. Ovince Saint Preux (206)
- Max Griffin (170) vs. Mike Perry (170.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX, 6:00 p.m. ET)
- Renan Barao (136) vs. Brian Kelleher (136)
- Sara McMann (135.5) vs. Marion Reneau (136)
- Angela Hill (116) vs. Maryna Moroz (114)
- Alan Jouban (171) vs. Ben Saunders (171)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 4:15 p.m. ET)
- Sam Alvey (206) vs. Marcin Prachnio (205.5)
- Russell Doane (136) vs. Rani Yahya (136)
- Alex Perez (126.5)* vs. Eric Shelton (126)
- Manny Bermudez (136) vs. Albert Morales (135)
*Per Florida’s athletic commission, Perez gets one hour to cut an additional half-pound.