How many perfect 2018 March Madness brackets remain?
After Day 1 of the NCAA Tournament which included major upsets of teams like the Miami Hurricanes and Arizona Wildcats, a majority of people across the challenge saw their brackets busted as we approach the Round of 32.
On Friday morning, ESPN released the numbers from their Bracket Challenge which show less than one percent of participants have a perfect bracket intact.
According to ESPN, just 6,306 brackets remain out of the 17.3 million that were submitted.
That means just 16 games into the Big Dance that only 0.036 percent of the submitted brackets remain perfect.
An updated look at the March Madness bracket can be seen below.
Below is a look at the teams that will be in action on Friday.
- No. 7 Texas A&M vs. No. 10 Providence | 12:15 p.m. ET | CBS
- No. 2 Purdue vs. No. 15 CS Fullerton | 12:40 p.m | truTV
- No. 4 Wichita State vs. No. 13 Marshall | 1:30 p.m. | TNT
- No. 2 Cincinnati vs. No. 15 Georgia State | 2 p.m. | TBS
- No. 2 North Carolina vs. No. 15 Lipscomb | 2:45 p.m. | CBS
- No. 7 Arkansas vs. No. 10 Butler | 3:10 p.m. | truTV
- No. 5 West Virginia vs. No. 12 Murray State | 4 p.m. | TNT
- No. 7 Nevada vs. No. 10 Texas | 4:30 p.m. | TBS
- No. 8 Creighton vs. No. 9 Kansas State | 6:50 p.m. | TNT
- No. 3 Michigan State vs. No. 14 Bucknell | 7:10 p.m. | CBS
- No. 1 Xavier vs. No. 16 Texas Southern | 7:20 p.m. | TBS
- No. 4 Auburn vs. No. 13 College of Charleston | 7:27 p.m. | truTV
- No. 1 Virginia vs. No. UMBC | 9:20 p.m. | TNT
- No. 6 TCU vs. No. 11 Syracuse | 9:40 p.m. | CBS
- No. 8 Missouri vs. No. 9 Florida State | 9:50 p.m. | TBS
- No. 5 Clemson vs. No. 12 New Mexico State | 9:57 p.m. | truTV