The 2018 NFL Draft is just a couple of weeks away and draft season is reaching its peak. As the April 26-28 draft approaches, analysts across the country have been sharing their predictions and mock drafts to give fans an idea of how things could play out at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. The latest mock draft comes to us from ESPN guru Todd McShay, who released Version 4.0 on Wednesday morning.
McShay believes the top of the draft will be dominated by offensive players, with four quarterbacks going in the first six picks.
The mock draft also includes trades, with four teams moving up to secure their player of choice, including one big move to the No. 2 overall pick by the Buffalo Bills to secure their quarterback of the future.
Who does the ESPN draft guru have your favorite team taking early this spring?
Todd McShay’s first 2018 NFL Mock Draft can be seen below (*indicates trade up):
- Cleveland Browns: Sam Darnold, QB, USC
- Buffalo Bills: Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming*
- New York Jets: Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA
- Cleveland Browns: Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State
- Denver Broncos: Bradley Chubb, DE, NC State
- Miami Dolphins: Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma*
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Denzel Ward, DB, Ohio State
- Chicago Bears: Quenton Nelson, G, Notre Dame
- San Francisco 49ers: Minkah Fitzpatrick, S, Alabama
- Oakland Raiders: Roquan Smith, LB, Georgia
- Indianapolis Colts: Derwin James, S, Florida State*
- New York Giants: Tremaine Edmunds, LB, Virginia Tech*
- Washington: Vita Vea, DT, Washington
- Green Bay Packers: Josh Jackson, CB, Iowa
- Arizona Cardinals: Jaire Alexander, CB, Louisville
You can view the entire first-round mock draft by clicking here.