The 2018 NFL Draft takes place April 26-28 at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. On Monday, the NFL announced that 22 of the top prospects in the nation will be making the trip to Jerry World to have their names called and take to stage to shake NFL commissioner Roger Goodell’s hand once their names are called. It is the first time in NFL history that the draft will be hosted in the state of Texas.
Only three schools will have multiple representatives in Arlington, with Alabama, Louisville, and UCLA sending two players apiece.
The SEC will be the most represented conference, with five prospects coming from the southeast.
Will your favorite prospect be in attendance when the draft kicks off in just over two weeks?
The full list of 2018 NFL Draft attendees can be seen below:
- Jaire Alexander, cornerback, Louisville
- Josh Allen, quarterback, Wyoming
- Saquon Barkley, running back, Penn State
- Taven Bryan, defensive tackle, Florida
- Bradley Chubb, defensive end, North Carolina State
- Sam Darnold, quarterback, USC
- Marcus Davenport, defensive end, UTSA
- Tremaine Edmunds, linebacker, Virginia Tech
- Rashaan Evans, linebacker, Alabama
- Minkah Fitzpatrick, defensive back, Alabama
- Shaquem Griffin, linebacker, UCF
- Derrius Guice, running back, LSU
- Josh Jackson, cornerback, Iowa
- Lamar Jackson, cornerback, Louisville
- Derwin James, safety, Florida State
- Kolton Miller, offensive tackle, UCLA
- Josh Rosen, quarterback, UCLA
- Roquan Smith, linebacker, Georgia
- Leighton Vander Esch, linebacker, Boise State
- Vita Vea, defensive tackle, Washington
- Denzel Ward, cornerback, Ohio State
- Connor Williams, offensive tackle, Texas