The start of the 2018 college football season is just around the corner. On Monday, July 9, the Sun Belt announced the full list of players who will be in attendance and made available to the press during the Sun Belt Conference’s media day this summer.
Sun Belt Media Day will begin Sunday, July 22 at Mardi Gras World, with Monday, July 23 marking the day players will be made available at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. The media day will begin at 8:30 a.m. local time when Sun Belt commissioner Karl Benson issues his “State of the Conference” address.
A total of 20 student-athletes will be made available for the interviews in New Orleans.
The full list of attendees can be seen below.
Sun Belt Football Media Day Attendees
- Jalin Moore (RB, 5–11, 207, Sr., Shelby, N.C.)
- Myquon Stout (DL, 6–1, 286, Sr., Salisbury, N.C.)
- Justin Clifton (DB, 6–0, 204, Sr., Tupelo, Miss.)
- Justice Hansen (QB, 6–4, 218, R-Sr., Edmond, Okla.)
- Anthony Chesley (CB, 5-11, 185, Sr., Temple Hills, Md.)
- Kilton Anderson (QB, 6-2, 220, Sr., Naples, Fla.)
- Wesley Fields (RB, 6–0, 205, Sr., Americus, Ga.)
- Josh Moon (S, 6–0, 200, Sr., Fairburn, Ga.)
- Hunter Atkinson (T, 6–5, 290 –R-Jr., Flowery Branch, Ga.)
- Michael Shaw (LB, 6–4, 230, R-Sr., Suwanee, Ga.)
- Robert Hunt (OL, 6–5, 336, Jr., Burkeville, Texas)
- Corey Turner (DB, 6–1, 204, Sr., New Orleans, La.)
- Marcus Green (WR, 5–8, 188, Sr., Pontotoc, Miss.)
- David Griffith (LB, 6–1, 201, Sr., Plano, Texas)
- Bull Barge (LB, 5–10, 225, Sr., Moultrie, Ga.)
- Jamarius Way (WR, 6–4, 220, Sr., Belle Glade, Fla.)
- Aaron Brewer (OL, 6–3, 270, Jr., Dallas, Texas)
- Bryan London II (LB, 6–2, 232, Jr., Converse, Texas)
- Deontae Crumitie (OL, 6–2, 297, Sr., Lake City, Fla.)
- Hunter Reese (Bandit, 6–1, 224, Sr., Wetumpka, Ala.)