The Ultimate Fighting Championship returns to pay-per-view on Saturday, Oct. 6 with the highly-anticipated return of former two-division champion Conor McGregor. After nearly two years out of action, McGregor is set to return in an attempt to claim the 155-pound title he once held when he takes on current undefeated champion Khabib Nurmagomedov.
In the co-main event, former champions Tony Ferguson and Anthony Pettis square off.
How can you tune in to Saturday night’s pay-per-view? All of the information you need to catch the action from the opening bout can be seen below:
UFC 229 Viewing Info & Details
UFC 229 officially kicks off at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas beginning with the early preliminary bouts at 6:30 p.m. ET. At 8:00 p.m., the action shifts over to FOX Sports 1 where a battle between top flyweight contenders Jussier Formiga and Sergio Pettis serves as the featured bout. Then, at 10:00 p.m. ET, the time is finally here for the pay-per-view which kicks off with a women’s strawweight bout between Felice Herrig and Michelle Waterson before capping off the night with the lightweight championship between currently titleholder Khabib Nurmagomedov and former two-division champion Conor McGregor.
UFC 229 Fight Card
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10:00 p.m. ET)
- Champ Khabib Nurmagomedov (155) vs. Conor McGregor (154.5) – for lightweight title
- Tony Ferguson (155) vs. Anthony Pettis (156)
- Dominick Reyes (204.5) vs. Ovince Saint Preux (205.5)
- Derrick Lewis (265.5) vs. Alexander Volkov (251)
- Felice Herrig (115.5) vs. Michelle Waterson (115)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8:00 p.m. ET)
- Jussier Formiga (125.5) vs. Sergio Pettis (125)
- Vicente Luque (170.5) vs. Jalin Turner (169.5)
- Tonya Evinger (136) vs. Aspen Ladd (134.5)
- Scott Holtzman (155.5) vs. Alan Patrick (155.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 6:30 p.m. ET)
- Yana Kunitskaya (134.5) vs. Lina Lansberg (135.5)
- Nik Lentz (156) vs. Gray Maynard (156)
- Ryan LaFlare (171) vs. Tony Martin (171)