A wild scene was captured on video involving a man on a scooter and another driver who was parked directly in front of him in a neon green vehicle. The video — which was shared by the New York Post — begins with the driver of the green vehicle getting out of his car and approaching the man driving the scooter.
The scooter driver had a passenger on the back of his ride, but that did not stop him from accelerating and attempting to run the other man over.
Luckily, the scooter missed and ultimately crashed into the pavement.
The incident took place in Miami Beach, Florida.
Check out the wild moment below:
A bizarre scene was captured in Miami Beach, Florida, when a scooter driver got involved in a road rage incident. After getting into an argument with another motorist, the seemingly enraged man attempted to run him over with his bike. Fortunately, he missed and ended up crashing his vehicle into the pavement.
You can check out road rage statistics from the NHTSA and the Auto Vantage auto club below.
- 66% of traffic fatalities are caused by aggressive driving.
- 37% of aggressive driving incidents involve a firearm.
- Males under the age of 19 are the most likely to exhibit road rage.
- Half of drivers who are on the receiving end of an aggressive behavior, such as horn honking, a rude gesture, or tailgating admit to responding with aggressive behavior themselves.
- Over a seven year period, 218 murders and 12,610 injuries were attributed to road rage.