When it comes to recruiting, there is nothing a player wants to hear more than that he will make the professional level. The NFL has been a pipe dream for many and for a select few it comes to fruition.
During his time at Alabama, Nick Saban has been crowned as one of, if not the best, recruiters in the nation.
When a player looks towards the future, he must look at the past. Alabama’s 2012 national championship team opened up the season against Denard Robinson and the Michigan Wolverines. The No. 2 Crimson Tide rolled over the No. 8 Wolverines, 41-14; at times it appearing unfair.
Every member of the starting offense is now on a NFL roster.
- WR Amari Cooper – Oakland Raiders
- WR Kevin Norwood – Seattle Seahawks
- RB TJ Yeldon – Jacksonville Jaguars / RB Eddie Lacy – Green Bay Packers
- TE Michael Willams – Detroit Lions (T)
- T Cyrus Kouandijo – Buffalo Bills
- G Chance Warmack – Tennessee Titans
- C Barrett Jones – St. Louis Rams (G)
- G Anthony Steen – Arizona Cardinals
- T DJ Fluker – San Diego Chargers
- TE Brian Vogler – Chicago Bears
- QB AJ McCarron – Cincinatti Bengals
This afternoon running backs coach Burton Burns spoke out on Twitter with the caption, “Together Everyone Accomplishes More.”
Saban and his coaching staff promote “The Process” every season. As far as any recruit is concerned, history speaks for itself on whether or not “The Process” works.
*Featured Photo (above) credit to USA TODAY Sports