We are one step closer to Ronda Rousey’s next defense of her UFC women’s bantamweight championship. On Saturday night, Rousey’s title will be on the line as she faces undefeated Brazilian challenger Bethe Correia at the HSBC Arena in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Before Rousey and Correia can step into the Octagon, however, the rivals must come face-to-face one more time at the official weigh-ins on Friday evening.
The weigh-ins will also be held at the HSBC Arena, with live coverage beginning at 5 p.m. ET.
You can tune in to the UFC 190 weigh-ins below.
The full fight card can be seen below, along with the weigh-in results when they become available.
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Champ Ronda Rousey () vs. Bethe Correia () – for women’s bantamweight title
- Antonio Rogerio Nogueira () vs. Mauricio Rua ()
- Fernando Bruno () vs. Glaico Franca () – “TUF: Brazil 4″ lightweight tournament final
- Dileno Lopes () vs. Reginaldo Vieira () – “TUF: Brazil 4″ bantamweight tournament final
- Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira () vs. Stefan Struve ()
- Soa Palelei () vs. Antonio Silva ()
- Jessica Aguilar () vs. Claudia Gadelha ()
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Neil Magny () vs. Demian Maia ()
- Rafael Cavalcante () vs. Patrick Cummins ()
- Warlley Alves () vs. Nordine Taleb ()
- Iuri Alcantara () vs. Leandro Issa ()
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 7 p.m. ET)
- Clint Hester () vs. Vitor Miranda ()
- Guido Cannetti () vs. Hugo Viana ()