On Saturday night, the Ultimate Fighting Championship returns to Las Vegas with UFC 196: McGregor vs. Diaz.
The main event was initially supposed to feature lightweight champion Rafael dos Anjos putting his title on the line against featherweight champion Conor McGregor, but dos Anjos pulled out on short notice after breaking his foot.
Nate Diaz stepped up to the challenge and McGregor moved up two weight classes to make the new UFC 196 headliner a welterweight bout.
There has been plenty of bad blood and a verbal back-and-forth between both fighters and the mixed martial arts community is eagerly anticipating the fight on Saturday night.
In the co-main event, women’s bantamweight champion Holly Holm puts her title on the line against top contender Miesha Tate.
How can you tune in to Saturday’s event and who will be participating?
The full fight card can be seen below, along with start times and television information for all portions of the card.
- Conor McGregor vs. Nate Diaz
- Holly Holm vs. Miesha Tate for women’s bantamweight title
- Ilir Latifi vs. Gian Villante
- Corey Anderson vs. Tom Lawlor
- Amanda Nunes vs. Valentina Shevchenko
- Siyar Bahadurzada vs. Brandon Thatch
- Erick Silva vs. Nordine Taleb
- Marcelo Guimaraes vs. Vitor Miranda
- Darren Elkins vs. Chas Skelly
- Jim Miller vs. Diego Sanchez
- Jason Saggo vs. Justin Salas
- Julian Erosa vs. Teruto Ishihara
*Featured Photo (above) credit to USA TODAY Sports