It is a big weekend for mixed martial arts fans with Bellator 154 and UFC 198 both taking place on Saturday night.
While UFC 198 will be airing on pay-per-view, fight fans will have the opportunity to catch Bellator MMA’s latest event free on Spike TV beginning at 8 p.m. ET. The event takes place at the SAP Center in San Jose, Calif.
Headlining Bellator 154 is a light heavyweight bout between former UFC standout Phil Davis and former Strikeforce champion “King Mo” Lawal.
With an action-packed event on free TV, this will be a must-see for mixed martial arts fans.
You can check out the full fight card for tonight’s event below:
Main Card: (Live on SPIKE – 8 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. CT)
- Bellator MMA Light Heavyweight Main Event: Phil Davis (205.9) vs. Muhammed “King Mo” Lawal (205.4)
- Bellator MMA Welterweight Feature Bout: Saad Awad (169.9) vs. Evangelista “Cyborg” Santos (170.4)
- Bellator MMA Lightweight Feature Bout: Adam Piccolotti (155.8) vs. Ray Wood (154.6)
- Bellator MMA Welterweight Feature Bout: Andre Fialho (170.3) vs. Rick Reger (169.6)
Preliminary Card: (Spike.com – 7 p.m. ET/6:00 p.m. CT)
- Bellator MMA (160 lb.) “VOW” Preliminary Bout: Joshua Hardwick (157.9) vs. Jorge Acosta (158.6)
- Bellator MMA Featherweight Preliminary Bout: Victor Jones (145.5) vs. Anthony Taylor (146.2)
- Bellator MMA Welterweight Preliminary Bout: Danasabe Mohammed (170) vs. Martin Sano (171)
- Bellator MMA Flyweight Preliminary Bout: Josh Paiva (125.7) vs. Steven Gruber (125.1)
- Bellator MMA Welterweight Preliminary Bout: Sam Spengler (170.8) vs. Doyle Childs (170.4)
- Bellator MMA Bantamweight Preliminary Bout: Josh San Diego (136) vs. Jeremiah Labiano (135.3)
- Bellator MMA Featherweight Preliminary Bout: Thomas Diagne (146) vs. Mark Dickman (145.7)
- Bellator MMA Strawweight Preliminary Bout: Stephanie Frausto (115.4) vs. Jamielene Nievara (120)
- Bellator MMA Heavyweight Preliminary Bout: James Chapman (230.6) vs. Sean Tucker (265.3)
*Featured Photo (above) credit to Bellator MMA