Bellator Dynamite 2 — which includes Bellator 157 and the second Bellator Kickboxing event — is set to take place tonight at Scottrade Center in St. Louis. In the headlining bout on Spike TV, mixed martial arts legend Quinton “Rampage” Jackson returns to action against Satoshi Ishii.
If that wasn’t exciting enough for MMA fans, the event will feature the Bellator debut of UFC veteran Matt Mitrione, along with a meeting between Michael Chandler and Patricky Freire for the vacant lightweight title — which was vacated when former champion Will Brooks left for the UFC.
Before the event could become official, all participants had to step onto the scale on Thursday evening for the official fighter weigh-ins.
The complete weigh-in results for Bellator Dynamite 2 can be seen below:
MAIN CARD (Spike, 8 p.m. ET)
- Satoshi Ishii (222.8) vs. Quinton Jackson (224.9)
- Michael Chandler (154.7) vs. Patricky Freire (155) – for vacant lightweight title
- Matt Mitrione (255.9) vs. Carl Seumanutafa (254.7)
- Ilima MacFarlane (126) vs. Rebecca Ruth (124.9)
PRELIMINARY CARD (MMAjunkie, 6 p.m. ET)
- Isao Kobayashi (145.2) vs. Justin Lawrence (145.4)
- Lee Burns (253.8) vs. Byron Stevens (263.7)
- Jordan Dowdy (170) vs. Guilherme Vasconcelos (169.4)
- Rashard Lovelace (144.9) vs. Garret Mueller (145.9)
- Kevin Engel (170.7) vs. Cheljean Erwin-Davis (170.6)
- Jordan Howard (139.6) vs. Justin Robbins (135.4)
- Joaquin Buckley (172.3) vs. Chris Heatherly (179.6)
- Katy Collins (126) vs. Michelle Pearce (129.9)
- Jason Christeson (185.6) vs. Dewayne Diggs (185.1)
- Mike Estus (177) vs. Steven Mann (170.6)
- Tyler Claussen (169.7) vs. Brad Jones (167.3)
- Ashley Cummins (109) vs. Nikki Smith (110)
Photo Credit: Bellator MMA