UFC 200 live stream: How to watch online
The biggest event in UFC history is set to take place on Saturday night, when the Ultimate Fighting Championship hosts UFC 200 at the new T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
It has been a wild few days leading up to the fight, thanks to main event participant Jon Jones being pulled from the card for a potential USADA violation, but the company made it up to the fans by adding mixed martial arts legend Anderson Silva against Daniel Cormier in a non-title affair.
In the main event, Miesha Tate defends her title against Amanda Nunes, while Brock Lesnar also makes his return on the pay-per-view card.
If that wasn’t enough to excite fans, the main card kicks off with former heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez taking on Travis Browne, before Jose Aldo and Frankie Edgar go head-to-head for the interim featherweight title.
How can you tune in to tonight’s event? Here is all of the information you will need to tune in to the action from the opening punch:
Date: Saturday, July 9
Start Time: Prelims at 6:30 p.m. ET, Main card at 10 p.m. ET
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Venue: T-Mobile Arena
TV Info: UFC Fight Pass, FOX Sports 1, Pay-per-view
UFC 200 Prelims Live Stream: Stream 1 | Stream 2
UFC 200 Live Stream: Stream 1 | Stream 2
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Champ Miesha Tate (134.5) vs. Amanda Nunes (135) – for women’s bantamweight title
- Mark Hunt (264.5) vs. Brock Lesnar (265.5)
- Champ Daniel Cormier (206) vs. Anderson Silva (198.5) – non-title bout
- Jose Aldo (145) vs. Frankie Edgar (144.5) – for interim featherweight title
- Travis Browne (244) vs. Cain Velasquez (242.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Julianna Pena (135.5) vs. Cat Zingano (135.5)
- Kelvin Gastelum (171) vs. Johny Hendricks (171.25)*
- Raphael Assuncao (135.5) vs. T.J. Dillashaw (136)
- Enrique Marin (156) vs. Sage Northcutt (156)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 6:30 p.m. ET)
- Joe Lauzon (156) vs. Diego Sanchez (155)
- Gegard Mousasi (185.5) vs. Thiago “Marreta” Santos (186)
- Takanori Gomi (156) vs. Jim Miller (155.5)
* – Missed weight; fined 20 percent of purse
Can’t get enough of Campus Sports? Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to stay updated with the latest news and exclusive giveaways!