The Ultimate Fighting Championship’s Cleveland debut is just over 24 hours away. But before we can get down to the action-packed fight card UFC 203 offers, the fighters must go through the motions of the ceremonial weigh-ins.
All fighters hit the scale earlier in the day, with Michael McBride, who faces Nik Lentz on the FOX Sports 1 preliminary card, the only fighter missing weight.
Main event participant Alistair Overeem, who faces current title holder Stipe Miocic for the UFC heavyweight championship, was also fined $500 by the Ohio Athletic Commission for showing up to the weigh-ins late.
While the weights were recorded earlier in the day, the fighters will still step onto the scale Friday evening for the ceremonial weigh-ins at Quicken Loans Arena, which plays host to tomorrow night’s event.
Live video of Friday’s ceremonial weigh-ins can be seen below beginning at 6 p.m. ET, along with the complete results.
MAIN CARD (pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Champ Stipe Miocic (246) vs. Alistair Overeem (248.5)# – for heavyweight title
- Fabricio Werdum (239.5) vs. Travis Browne (241)
- Phil “CM Punk” Brooks (170) vs. Mickey Gall (170.5)
- Urijah Faber (136) vs. Jimmie Rivera (135.5)
- Joanne Calderwood (116) vs. Jessica Andrade (115.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Fox Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Jessica Eye (135) vs. Bethe Correia (135)
- Nik Lentz (156) vs. Michael McBride (158)*
- Brad Tavares (186) vs. Caio Magalhaes (185.5)
- C.B. Dollaway (205) vs. Francimar Barroso (205.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 7 p.m. ET)
- Yancy Medeiros (171) vs. Sean Spencer (170)
- Drew Dober (155) vs. Jason Gonzalez (156)
# – Overeem fined $500 for arriving late to weigh-ins
* – McBride missed weight, forfeits 20 percent of “show” money to Lentz