UFC Fight Night 102 takes place Friday night at Times Union Center in Albany, New York.
Headlined by a heavyweight clash between Derrick Lewis and Shamil Abdurakhimov, fans should be in for some fireworks in the main event. Of course, all fighters first had to step onto the scale for official weigh-ins.
The weigh-ins took place at the UFC host hotel in New York and there will be no ceremonial weigh-ins — which are generally open to the public — later in the day. Tomorrow night’s event will air exclusively on UFC Fight Pass.
The full fight card and weigh-in results for UFC Fight Night 102 can be seen below, along with video of the early weigh-ins from MMAjunkie.com:
- Derrick Lewis () vs. Shamil Abdurakhimov ()
- Anthony Hamilton () vs. Francis Ngannou ()
- Corey Anderson (205.4) vs. Sean O’Connell (205.6)
- Saparbek Safarov () vs. Gian Villante ()
- Justine Kish () vs. Ashley Yoder (115.2)
- Randy Brown () vs. Brian Camozzi ()
- Joe Gigliotti (186) vs. Gerald Meerschaert (184.4)
- Andrew Sanchez (185) vs. Trevor Smith (185.4)
- Shane Burgos () vs. Tiago Trator ()
- Marc Diakiese (155.4) vs. Frankie Perez (155.8)
- Keith Berish (184.6) vs. Ryan Janes (184.8)
- J.J. Aldrich (115.4) vs. Juliana Lima (115.6)