With Hugh Freeze no longer serving as head coach of the Ole Miss football program, the search for his replacement is on.
There has been plenty of speculation regarding the Rebels’ vacancy since it was announced that Freeze had stepped down from his position, and now we are beginning to get an idea of who Ole Miss’ next leading man may be.
According to Betonline.AG, SMU football coach Chad Morris is currently the favorite to replace Freeze.
Other names include former LSU coach Les MIles, Dallas Cowboys wide receivers coach and former Tennessee coach Derek Cooley, and longshots like Lane Kiffin, Chip Kelly and Bobby Petrino.
The complete odds can be seen below:
- Chad Morris, SMU head coach (+300)
- Derek Dooley, Dallas Cowboys wide receivers coach (+500)
- Blake Anderson, Arkansas State head coach (+700)
- Les Miles, former LSU head coach (+800)
- Mike Norvell, Memphis head coach (+1000)
- Chip Kelly, former Oregon head coach (+1400)
- Lane Kiffin, FAU head coach (+1600)
- Bobby Petrino, Louisville head coach (+2500)
Who do you think will be the next Ole Miss head coach? Sound off in the comments section below with your thoughts and predictions.
[H/T: SEC Country]
Can’t get enough of Campus Sports? Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to stay updated with the latest news and exclusive giveaways!
Photo Credit: Twitter