With another weekend of the 2017 season just around the corner, the opening college football betting odds and lines have been released for Week 4.
The oddsmakers are looking ahead at the full slate of action, which starts on Thursday night with No. 21 Temple traveling to Florida for a meeting with Charlie Strong’s USF Bulls.
This weekend’s slate of games features two ranked vs. ranked matchups — No. 16 TCU vs. No. 6 Oklahoma State and No. 17 Mississippi State vs. No. 11 Georgia — while ESPN’s College GameDay makes its first-ever trip to New York City to lead you into the day live from Times Square.
Is your favorite team expected to get a win when they take the field in a few days?
A complete look at the opening lines for the top 25 teams taking the field in Week 4 can be seen below, via OddsShark.com:
Thursday, Sept. 21
- No. 21 Temple (-20) vs. South Florida
Friday, Sept. 22
- No. 23 Utah (-4.5) vs. Arizona
Saturday, Sept. 23
- UNLV vs. No. 10 Ohio State (-39)
- NC State vs. No. 12 Florida State (-11)
- Kent State vs. No. 19 Louisville (-39)
- Old Dominion vs. No. 13 Virginia Tech (-26.5)
- No. 1 Alabama (-18.5) vs. Vanderbilt
- Boston College vs. No. 2 Clemson (-34)
- No. 5 USC (-16) vs. California
- No. 16 TCU vs. No. 6 Oklahoma State (-13)
- Toledo vs. No. 14 Miami (-12.5)
- No. 8 Michigan (-9.5) vs. Purdue
- Nevada vs. No. 18 Washington State (-28)
- No. 3 Oklahoma (-26.5) vs. Baylor
- No. 17 Mississippi State vs. No. 11 Georgia (-6)
- No. 22 San Diego State (-4.5) vs. Air Force
- Syracuse vs. No. 25 LSU (-23)
- No. 4 Penn State (-13) vs. Iowa
- No. 15 Auburn (-18) vs. Missouri
- No. 20 Florida (-2.5) vs. Kentucky
- No. 7 Washington (-10) vs. Colorado
- No. 24 Oregon (-14.5) vs. Arizona State