Another wild weekend of college football is in the books as we begin to establish the contenders from pretenders in the College Football Playoff picture, so it’s time to look ahead to next weekend’s action to see where there is some money to be made.
On Monday morning, the latest college football betting odds were released with a number of Top 25 teams once again entering the weekend as heavy favorites.
We have a loaded schedule coming up this weekend with the Top 25 action kicking off Thursday night when No. 20 Stanford takes on Oregon State as a whopping 23-point favorite. On Friday night, No. 24 Memphis hosts Tulane.
Then, we have a busy Saturday featuring No. 2 Penn State vs. No. 6 Ohio State, No. 4 TCU vs. No. 25 Iowa State, No. 11 Oklahoma State vs. No. 22 West Virginia and No. 14 NC State vs. No. 9 Notre Dame.
What are your favorite team’s chances to come away with a victory in the eyes of the oddsmakers?
A full look at the Top 25 betting odds for Week 9 can be seen below, via Vegas Insider:
Thursday, Oct. 26
- No. 20 Stanford (-23) vs. Oregon State
Friday, Oct. 27
- Tulane vs. No. 24 Memphis (-11)
Saturday, Oct. 28
- No. 5 Wisconsin (-26) vs. Illinois
- No. 8 Miami (-20.5) vs. UNC
- No. 11 Oklahoma State (-7.5) vs. No. 22 West Virginia
- No. 2 Penn State vs. No. 6 Ohio State (-6.5)
- No. 3 Georgia (-14) vs. Florida
- No. 4 TCU (-6.5) vs. No. 25 Iowa State
- No. 14 NC State vs. No. 9 Notre Dame (-7.5)
- UCLA vs. No. 12 Washington (-17.5)
- No. 16 Michigan State (-1.5) vs. Northwestern
- Houston vs. No. 17 South Florida (-10.5)
- Austin Peay vs. No. 18 UCF (N/A)
- Duke vs. No. 13 Virginia Tech (-15.5)
- Georgia Tech vs. No. 7 Clemson (N/A)
- Texas Tech vs. No. 10 Oklahoma (-20)
- No. 15 Washington State (-2.5) vs. Arizona
- No. 21 USC (-3) vs. Arizona State