Another wild weekend of college football is in the books as we begin to establish the contenders from pretenders in the College Football Playoff picture entering Week 10, so it’s time to look ahead to next weekend’s action to see where there is some money to be made.
On Monday morning, the latest college football betting odds were released with a number of Top 25 teams once again entering the weekend as heavy favorites.
Georgia is the biggest favorite of the weekend, giving up a whopping 25 points to South Carolina. Oklahoma, meanwhile, is an underdog against rival Oklahoma State, despite being ranked three spots higher.
The only ranked team to be an underdog against an unranked opponent is No. 14 Iowa State, which is +2.5 against West Virginia.
What are your favorite team’s chances to come away with a victory in the eyes of the oddsmakers?
A full look at the Top 25 betting odds for Week 10 can be seen below, via Vegas Insider:
- No. 1 Alabama (-21.5) vs. No. 19 LSU
- No. 2 Georgia (-25) vs. South Carolina
- No. 3 Ohio State (-16.5) at Iowa
- No. 4 Wisconsin (-9) at Indiana
- No. 5 Notre Dame (-12.5) vs. Wake Forest
- No. 6 Clemson (-7) at No. 20 NC State
- No. 7 Penn State (-7.5) at No. 24 Michigan State
- No. 8 Oklahoma at No. 11 Oklahoma State (-3)
- No. 9 Miami vs. No. 13 Virginia Tech (-2.5)
- No. 10 TCU (-7.5) vs. Texas
- No. 12 Washington (-24.5) vs. Oregon
- No. 14 Iowa State at West Virginia (-2.5)
- No. 15 UCF (-13) at SMU
- No. 16 Auburn (-15) at Texas A&M
- No. 17 USC (-7) vs. No. 23 Arizona
- No. 18 Stanford at No. 25 Washington State (-2.5)
- No. 22 Memphis (-12) at Tulsa (Friday)