— José Youngs (@JoseYoungs) November 3, 2017
The Ultimate Fighting Championship’s return to New York is just over 24 hours away which means it is time for UFC 217 participants to step onto the scale.
On Friday morning, fighters took part in the official weigh-ins at the UFC host hotel.
Both main event participants, Michael Bisping and Georges St-Pierre, came in under the 185-pound weight limit to make their middleweight championship bout official.
Cody Garbrandt hit championship weight for his bantamweight title defense against TJ Dillashaw, who checked in at 134.8.
Strawweight champion Joanna Jedrzejczyk was the last fighter to step onto the scale, while challenger Rose Namajunas checked in one pound under the limit.
All fighters made weight.
The full weigh-in results for UFC 217 and video for the ceremonial weigh-in can be seen below:
— MMAjunkie (@MMAjunkie) November 3, 2017
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Michael Bisping (184.6) vs. Georges St-Pierre (184.4) – for middleweight title
- Cody Garbrandt (135) vs. T.J. Dillashaw (134.8) – for bantamweight title
- Joanna Jedrzejczyk (115) vs. Rose Namajunas (114) – for women’s strawweight title
- Jorge Masvidal (171) vs. Stephen Thompson (170.4)
- Paulo Costa (185.8) vs. Johny Hendricks (185.8)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Joseph Duffy (155.4) vs. James Vick (155.2)
- Mark Godbeer (244) vs. Walt Harris (251.8)
- Corey Anderson (205.4) vs. Ovince Saint Preux (205)
- Randy Brown (170.8) vs. Mickey Gall (169.8)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 6:30 p.m. ET)
- Curtis Blaydes (258.8) vs. Aleksei Oleinik (246.2)
- Ion Cutelaba (205.6) vs. Michal Oleksiejczuk (205.2)
- Ricardo Ramos (135.4) vs. Aiemann Zahabi (135.2)