The Ultimate Fighting Championship returns to free television on Saturday night with UFC Norfolk (UFC Fight Night 120) headlined by a lightweight bout between former champion Anthony Pettis and Dustin Poirier.
In the co-main event, fan favorites Matt Brown and Diego Sanchez will throw down.
Ahead of Saturday’s free event on FOX Sports 1 — which will air live from the Ted Constant Convocation Center in Virginia — all fighters had to step onto the scale for the official weigh-ins.
The lone fighter to miss weight on the day was Matthew Lopez, who missed the bantamweight mark by 2.5 pounds, but all 13 bouts are now official.
The full weigh-in results for UFC Fight Night 120 can be seen below:
MAIN CARD (FOX Sports 1, 10 p.m. ET)
- Anthony Pettis (155.5) vs. Dustin Poirier (156)
- Matt Brown (171) vs. Diego Sanchez (170)
- Junior Albini (265.5) vs. Andrei Arlovski (244)
- Cezar Ferreira (185) vs. Nate Marquardt (185.5)
- Raphael Assuncao (135.5) vs. Matthew Lopez (138.5)*
- Clay Guida (155) vs. Joe Lauzon (155)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)
- John Dodson (135.5) vs. Marlon Moraes (136)
- Viviane Pereira (114.5) vs. Tatiana Suarez (115)
- Sage Northcutt (155.5) vs. Michel Quinones (155)
- Nina Ansaroff (115) vs. Angela Hill (115)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 6:30 p.m. ET)
- Court McGee (170) vs. Sean Strickland (169.5)
- Jake Collier (205.5) vs. Marcel Fortuna (205.5)
- Karl Roberson (184.5) vs. Darren Stewart (184)
Lopez missed the bantamweight limit and will be fined a percentage of his fight purse.