This weekend, the Ultimate Fighting Championship kicks off the final month of 2017 with a bang, with a loaded UFC 218 pay-per-view event set to take place in Detroit.
The event is headlined by a featherweight championship bout between current title holder Max Holloway and former champ Jose Aldo. It’s a rematch of their previous meeting at UFC 212 in June where Holloway unified the titles with a third-round TKO victory.
In the co-main event, heavyweights Alistair Overeem and Francis Ngannou go head-to-head in what should be a thrilling slugfest.
The main card also features a lightweight contender bout between Eddie Alvarez and Justin Gaethje, who served as head coaches on season 26 of The Ultimate Fighter. If that wasn’t enough to get fans excited, the main card is rounded out by a flyweight scrap between Henry Cejudo and Sergio Pettis and a strawweight bout featuring Tecia Torres and Michelle Waterson.
Here is all of the information you will need to tune in to UFC 218 on Saturday night.
Date: Saturday, Dec. 2
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Venue: Little Caesars Arena
TV Info: UFC Fight Pass, FOX Sports 1, Pay-per-view
Live Stream: Stream 1 (Early Prelims) | Stream 2 (FS1 Prelims) | Stream 3 (PPV)
UFC 218 Fight Card & Betting Odds
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10:00 p.m. ET)
- Champ Max Holloway vs. Jose Aldo – for featherweight title
- Francis Ngannou vs. Alistair Overeem
- Henry Cejudo vs. Sergio Pettis
- Eddie Alvarez vs. Justin Gaethje
- Tecia Torres vs. Michelle Waterson
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Paul Felder vs. Charles Oliveira
- Yancy Medeiros vs. Alex Oliveira
- Drakkar Klose vs. David Teymur
- Cortney Casey vs. Felice Herrig
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 6:15 p.m. ET)
- Abdul Razak Alhassan vs. Sabah Homasi
- Jeremy Kimball vs. Dominick Reyes
- Allen Crowder vs. Justin Willis
- Amanda Cooper vs. Angela Magana