On Saturday night, the Ultimate Fighting Championship heads north of the border for its return to network television with UFC on FOX 26.
The event — which takes place at Bell MTS Place in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada — is headlined by a bout between former welterweight champion Robbie Lawler and former lightweight title holder Rafael dos Anjos.
Ahead of the event, fighters had to step onto the scale to make their fights official.
One fighter, co-main event participant Josh Emmett, who is set to face off against Ricardo Lamas, came in two pounds over the featherweight limit.
Pietro Menga, meanwhile, failed to step onto the scale and his preliminary bout with Tim Elliott was subsequently canceled.
The full weigh-in results for UFC on FOX 26 can be seen below:
MAIN CARD (FOX, 8:00 p.m. ET)
- Robbie Lawler (170.5) vs. Rafael dos Anjos (170)
- Josh Emmett (148.5)* vs. Ricardo Lamas (146)
- Mike Perry (170) vs. Santiago Ponzinibbio (170.5)
- Misha Cirkunov (205.5) vs. Glover Teixeira (205)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 5:00 p.m. ET)
- Jan Blachowicz (205.5) vs. Jared Cannonier (204)
- Julian Marquez (185) vs. Darren Stewart (185.5)
- Galore Bofando (170) vs. Chad Laprise (170.5)
Tim Elliott (125.5) vs. Pietro Menga ()**
- John Makdessi (153) vs. Abel Trujillo (155.5)
- Oluwale Bamgbose (184.5) vs. Alessio Di Chirico (185)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 4:00 p.m. ET)
- Jordan Mein (169) vs. Erick Silva (170.5)
- Danny Roberts (170.5) vs. Nordine Taleb (170.5)
*Emmett missed the featherweight limit by 2.5 pounds and will be fined 20 percent of his purse.
**Menga did not weigh in, and the fight with Elliott was canceled.
Can’t get enough of Campus Sports? Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to stay updated with the latest news and exclusive giveaways!