Fight Week has finally reached its conclusion with UFC on FOX 26 finally coming to our living rooms on Saturday night live from Bell MTS Place in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
The event is headlined by a thrilling welterweight clash between former 170-pound champion Robbie Lawler and former lightweight king Rafael dos Anjos.
The main card is loaded with a trio of other exciting matchups including Josh Emmett vs. Ricardo Lamas in a catchweight bout, Santiago Ponzinibbio vs. Mike Perry in the welterweight division, and a light heavyweight scrap between former title challenger Glover Teixiera and Misha Cirkunov.
How can you tune in to Saturday night’s event? All of the information you need to catch the action from the opening bout can be seen below:
UFC on FOX 26 Fight Card
MAIN CARD (FOX, 8:00 p.m. ET)
- Robbie Lawler (170.5) vs. Rafael dos Anjos (170)
- Josh Emmett (148.5)* vs. Ricardo Lamas (146)
- Mike Perry (170) vs. Santiago Ponzinibbio (170.5)
- Misha Cirkunov (205.5) vs. Glover Teixeira (205)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 5:00 p.m. ET)
- Jan Blachowicz (205.5) vs. Jared Cannonier (204)
- Julian Marquez (185) vs. Darren Stewart (185.5)
- Galore Bofando (170) vs. Chad Laprise (170.5)
Tim Elliott (125.5) vs. Pietro Menga ()**
- John Makdessi (153) vs. Abel Trujillo (155.5)
- Oluwale Bamgbose (184.5) vs. Alessio Di Chirico (185)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 4:00 p.m. ET)
- Jordan Mein (169) vs. Erick Silva (170.5)
- Danny Roberts (170.5) vs. Nordine Taleb (170.5)
*Emmett missed the featherweight limit by 2.5 pounds and will be fined 20 percent of his purse.
**Menga did not weigh in, and the fight with Elliott was canceled.