After weeks of anticipation, UFC 219 is finally here with the hopes of ending the 2017 calendar year with a bang.
It took months of speculation and plenty of intense negotiations to make the fight happen, but when it was all said and done, UFC women’s featherweight champion Cris Cyborg and former women’s bantamweight title holder Holly Holm agreed to a main event bout for the 145-pound belt.
The event also features a key bout in the lightweight division between undefeated Khabib Nurmagomedov and the always exciting Edson Barboza in a bout that could have title shot implications at 155-pounds.
Also on the main card is a women’s strawweight clash between Cynthia Calvillo and former champion Carla Espara, along with a welterweight scrap featuring fan favorite Carlos Condit and Neil Magny.
How can you tune in to Saturday night’s pay-per-view? Here is all of the information you will need to catch the action from start to finish:
UFC 219 Fight Card
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10:00 p.m. ET)
- Champ Cris Cyborg (145) vs. Holly Holm (144) – for women’s featherweight title
- Khabib Nurmagomedov (155.5) vs. Edson Barboza (155)
- Marc Diakiese (155.5) vs. Dan Hooker (155.5)
- Cynthia Calvillo (116) vs. Carla Esparza (115.5)
- Carlos Condit (170.5) vs. Neil Magny (170.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8:00 p.m. ET)
- Khalil Rountree (205) vs. Michal Oleksiejczuk (203.5)
- Myles Jury (146) vs. Rick Glenn (145.5)
- Omari Akhmedov (185.5) vs. Marvin Vettori (185.5)
- Louis Smolka (126) vs. Matheus Nicolau (125.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 7:30 p.m. ET)
- Tim Elliott (135) vs. Mark Delarosa (135.5)