On Friday morning, the official weigh-ins for UFC on FOX 27 were held ahead of Saturday night’s event in Charlotte.
UFC on FOX 27 is headlined by a matchup between middleweight contenders Ronaldo “Jacare” Souza and Derek Brunson. Ahead of tomorrow’s event, all fighters had to step onto the scale to make weight.
Surprisingly, things went off without a hitch and all fighters made weight in just 40 minutes.
While the official weigh-ins are now in the books, fighters will still come face-to-face one final time when they take the stage for the ceremonial weigh-ins at 6 p.m. ET at Ovens Auditorium.
Tomorrow night’s event will take place at Spectrum Center, with prelims on UFC Fight Pass and FOX Sports 1 while the main card airs on FOX.
The official weigh-in results for UFC on FOX 27 can be seen below:
MAIN CARD (FOX, 8 p.m. ET)
- Ronaldo Souza (186) vs. Derek Brunson (185)
- Dennis Bermudez (145) vs. Andre Fili (146)
- Gregor Gillespie (155) vs. Jordan Rinaldi (155)
- Frank Camacho (169) vs. Drew Dober (170)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FS1, 5 p.m. ET)
- Bobby Green (156) vs. Erik Koch (155)
- Mirsad Bektic (145) vs. Godofredo Pepey (145)
- Mara Romero Borella (125) vs. Katlyn Chookagian (125)
- Juliana Lima (116) vs. Randa Markos (116)
- Justine Kish (125) vs. Ji Yeon Kim (125)
- Vinc Pichel (156) vs. Joaquim Silva (155)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 4 p.m. ET)
- Niko Price (170) vs. George Sullivan (170)
- Austin Arnett (146) vs. Cory Sandhagen (146)