The Ultimate Fighting Championship returns to pay-per-view on Saturday night for UFC 222: Cyborg vs. Kunitskaya at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
In the main event, UFC women’s featherweight champion puts her title on the line against Yana Kunitskaya, who was excelling in the Invicta FC women’s bantamweight division where she won the vacant title before eventually signing with the UFC and moving to 145-pounds to main event the pay-per-view.
The co-main event features two top featherweight contenders, former lightweight champion Frankie Edgar and a surging Brian Ortega.
The main card will also feature bantamweight prospect Sean O’Malley, a heavyweight clash between Andrei Arlovski and Stefan Struve, and former women’s bantamweight title contender Cat Zingano. Headlining the FOX Sports 1 preliminary card is a women’s strawweight showdown between Jiu-Jitsu ace Mackenzie Dern and Ashley Yoder, a former contestant on The Ultimate Fighter.
Before the bout could become official, all fighters had to step onto the scale for the official fighter weigh-ins at the fighter hotel, before taking the stage for the ceremonial weigh-ins that will be open to the fans at 7:00 pm. ET.
The full UFC 222 weigh-in results and video highlights can be seen below:
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Champ Cris Cyborg (144.75) vs. Yana Kunitskaya (144) – for women’s featherweight title
- Frankie Edgar (146) vs. Brian Ortega (145.5)
- Sean O’Malley (136) vs. Andre Soukhamthath (135.25)
- Andrei Arlovski (247.5) vs. Stefan Struve (266)
- Ketlen Vieira (136.25)* vs. Cat Zingano (135.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Mackenzie Dern (116) vs. Ashley Yoder (115.5)
- Beneil Dariush (156) vs. Alexander Hernandez (155)
- John Dodson (134.5) vs. Pedro Munhoz (135)
- C.B. Dollaway (185.5) vs. Hector Lombard (185.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 6:30 p.m. ET)
- Zak Ottow (171) vs. Mike Pyle (170)
- Bryan Caraway (135.5) vs. Cody Stamann (135.75)
- Jordan Johnson (206) vs. Adam Milstead (205)
*Vieira has one hour to cut 1/4 pound