By now, you have likely seen the 2018 NCAA Tournament bracket and know which teams are poised to make a deep run to the Final Four as the top seeds in the tournament.
But who are some dark horses worth taking a chance on?
After the full tournament bracket was revealed on Selection Sunday, the NCAA Tournament Selection Committee released a complete breakdown of the field by unveiling the full rankings.
From No. 1 all the way to No. 68, here is a look at how the teams stack up against each other:
The 2018 NCAA Tournament officially kicks off on March 13 and March 14 with the First Four matchups at University of Dayton Arena in Ohio.
A complete rundown of the tournament schedule can be seen below.
2018 NCAA Tournament Dates & Venues
- March 13 and 14
- University of Dayton Arena, Dayton, Ohio (Host: University of Dayton)
First and Second Rounds
- March 15 and 17
- PPG Paints Arena, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (Host: Duquesne University)
- Intrust Bank Arena, Wichita, Kansas (Host: Wichita State University)
- American Airlines Center, Dallas, Texas (Host: Big 12 Conference)
- Taco Bell Arena, Boise, Idaho (Host: Boise State University)
- March 16 and 18
- Spectrum Center, Charlotte, North Carolina (Host: University of North Carolina at Charlotte)
- Little Caesars Arena, Detroit, Michigan (Host: University of Detroit Mercy)
- Bridgestone Arena, Nashville, Tennessee (Host: Ohio Valley Conference)
- Viejas Arena, San Diego, California (Host: San Diego State University)
Regional Semifinals and Finals (Sweet Sixteen and Elite Eight)
- March 22 and 24
- West Regional, Staples Center, Los Angeles, California, (Host: Pepperdine University)
- South Regional, Philips Arena, Atlanta, Georgia, (Host: Georgia Institute of Technology)
- March 23 and 25
- East Regional, TD Garden, Boston, Massachusetts (Host: Boston College)
- Midwest Regional, CenturyLink Center Omaha, Omaha, Nebraska (Host: Creighton University)
National Semifinals and Championship (Final Four and Championship)
- March 31 and April 2
- Alamodome, San Antonio, Texas (Host: University of Texas at San Antonio)