The Ultimate Fighting Championship makes its London return on Saturday for UFC Fight Night 127 at The O2.
The event — headlined by a heavyweight matchup between former champion Fabricio Werdum and Alexander Volkov — will air exclusively on UFC Fight Pass. Because the event is in London, it will air live in the afternoon in the United States.
In the co-main event, light heavyweight contenders Jan Blachowicz and Jimi Manuwa are set to do battle.
Also on the main card is a bout between the always exciting Tom Duquesnoy and Terrion Ware, along with the main card opener featuring Leon Edwards vs. Peter Sobotta.
Before the bouts could become official, however, all fighters had to step onto the scale to make weight. On Friday morning, in less than one hour, all 22 fighters were able to successfully hit their marks.
Fighters will now square off one final time at the ceremonial weigh-ins which are open to the public and begin at 10:00 a.m. ET.
The full weigh-in results for UFC Fight Night 127 can be seen below:
MAIN CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 5:00 p.m. ET)
- Fabricio Werdum (249) vs. Alexander Volkov (246)
- Jan Blachowicz (205) vs. Jimi Manuwa (205)
- Tom Duquesnoy (135) vs. Terrion Ware (136)
- Leon Edwards (170) vs. Peter Sobotta (171)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 1:45 p.m. ET)
- Charles Byrd (184) vs. John Phillips (185)
- Oliver Enkamp (171) vs. Danny Roberts (170)
- Hakeem Dawodu (145) vs. Danny Henry (146)
- Magomed Ankalaev (205) vs. Paul Craig (204)
- Kajan Johnson (155) vs. Stevie Ray (156)
- Mark Godbeer (238) vs. Dmitriy Sosnovskiy (238)
- Nasrat Haqparast (155) vs. Nad Narimani (155)