On Friday night, the Ultimate Fighting Championship held official fighter weigh-ins for tomorrow night’s UFC Fight Night 85: Hunt vs. Mir event at Brisbane Entertainment Centre in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
The event, which takes place at the same venue, is headlined by a heavyweight bout between former title challenger Mark Hunt and former champ Frank Mir.
All fighters participating in Saturday’s event stepped onto the scale and successfully made weight, making tomorrow’s bouts official.
The full weigh-in results can be seen below:
MAIN CARD (FOX Sports 1, 10 p.m. ET)
- Mark Hunt (264) vs. Frank Mir (260)
- Hector Lombard (170) vs. Neil Magny (170)
- Johnny Case (155) vs. Jake Matthews (155)
- Antonio Carlos Junior (186) vs. Daniel Kelly (186)
- Steve Bosse (204) vs. James Te Huna (205)
- Seo Hee Ham (115) vs. Bec Rawlings (116)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Alan Jouban (171) vs. Brendan O’Reilly (168)
- Mark Eddiva (145) vs. Dan Hooker (146)
- Rin Nakai (135) vs. Leslie Smith (134)
- Viscardi Andrade (171) vs. Richard Walsh ()
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 7 p.m. ET)
- Chad Laprise (156) vs. Ross Pearson (155)
- Damien Brown (155) vs. Alan Patrick (156)
UFC Fight Night 85 kicks off at 7 p.m. ET on Saturday night on UFC Fight Pass, before switching to FOX Sports 1 for the remainder of the night beginning at 8 p.m. ET.
*Featured Photo (above) credit to USA TODAY Sports