A night full of finishes energized the crowd at the SAP Center in San Jose, Calif. on Saturday night for Bellator 154.
Leading up to the main event, ten of the previous 12 bouts had finished by way of stoppage. When the main event between Phil Davis and Muhammad “King Mo” Lawal took place, fans were treated to an impressive performance from the former UFC star.
With the win, Davis sets up a likely showdown with current Bellator light heavyweight title holder Liam McGeary.
If you missed out on Saturday night’s action in the Bellator cage, we have you covered.
The full Bellator 154 results can be seen below:
- Phil Davis def. Muhammad Lawal via unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)
- Saad Awad def. Evangelista Santos via TKO (strikes) – Round 1, 4:31
- Josh San Diego def. Jeremiah Labiano via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Adam Piccolotti def. Ray Wood via submission (rear-naked choke) – Round 1, 3:17
- Andre Fialho def. Rick Reger via KO (punch) – Round 1, 2:11
- Sam Spengler def. Doyle Childs via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
- Joshua Hardwick def. Jorge Acosta via submission (guillotine choke) – Round 1, 1:21
- Jaimelene Nievara def. Stephanie Frausto via TKO (strikes) – Round 3, 2:43
- Mark Dickman def. Thomas Diagne via TKO (strikes) – Round 3, 3:05
- Josh Paiva def. Steve Gruber via submission (rear-naked choke) – Round 2, 2:14
- Danasabe Mohammed def. Martin Sano via TKO (strikes) – Round 1, 1:18
- Anthony Taylor def. Victor Jones via TKO (strikes) – Round 1, 0:27
- James Chapman def. Sean Tucker via TKO (strikes) – Round 2, 2:41
*Featured Photo (above) credit to BellatorMMA